Skip to main content

THE GENIE GRANTS YOU A WISH. WHAT IS IT?

The genie grants you a wish.  What is it?  I would like to join God and Jesus Christ in Heaven forever.  This is my first wish.  My second wish is to lose 170 pounds and reverse all of my health problems such as Schizoaffective Disorder and PTSD and Glaucoma and Diabetes Type #2 and Epilepsy and Depression.  


 I would like to stop taking psychotropic medications 💊 Invega Prozac Vistaril and Neurontin on a daily basis.   My final wish is to become debt free for the rest of my life.  I would like for my student loan debts to be completely paid off.  I would like for all of my bad credit to be in great standings.  I really would like for all of my family members and friends worldwide 🌐 💜 to allow me to stay with them individually for one month. 


 I really would like to officially make direct amends with all of my family members and friends who I had a problem with in the past and present to consult with me as well as literally resolve all of our problems that we have with each other and attend church ⛪️ and Bible study on a daily basis for the rest of our lives.  I would like for all of my family members and friends worldwide to go to drug and alcohol treatment and remain clean and sober for the rest of their lives.


  I would like for everyone worldwide assist me in fulfilling the Great Commission worldwide with me forever.  I realized that some of this is considered as wishful thinking 🤔 but with God and Jesus Christ Divine Assistance all things are possible 🙏 with God and Jesus Christ 🙏.  With man it is impossible 🙏 but with God all things are possible 🙏 ❤️ 🙌 💙.  


I want to inform everyone that I currently weigh 320 pounds right now and this is because I am suffering from multiple health problems.  I am asking all of you worldwide 🌐 💜 to please continue to pray for me because I am physically mentally emotionally and psychologically depleted right now.  I am economically depleted as well. I am currently living inside of an assisted living facility in Dayton Ohio because I literally have all of these health problems. 


 I am exhausted and tired as well.  I will not claim all of these physical mental emotional and psychological ailments because God and Jesus Christ are with me every step of the way 🙏 ❤️.  I have to live for God and Jesus Christ and myself because I do not have any children right now 🙏 ❤️.  It is time for me to speak life in every situation in my life right now.  


God is still doing for me more than I am doing for myself.  I will not longer continue to be negative all of the time.  This is the reason why the Holy Spirit is inside of my heart. I do not want to quench the Holy Spirit that is inside of me.  Lord God and Jesus Christ please teach me how to become an excellent person 🙏 🙌 ❤️.   Lord God and Jesus Christ please order my steps forever. 


 Lord God and Jesus Christ I need You in my life right now for the rest of my life.  Please stop me from using vulgarity and help me to establish the truth in my life.  Lord God and Jesus Christ please teach me how to become a living vessel of truth 🙏 🙌.  Lord God and Jesus Christ please teach me how to speak the truth and no lies 🙏 🙌 ❤️.   Thank you Lord God and Jesus Christ for forgiving me of all of my sins both past and present 🙏 ❤️.


  Lord God and Jesus Christ please change me for the better right now 🙏 ❤️ . In Jesus name I pray Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏.   Please continue to talk to me while I am reading Your Word.  Lord God and Jesus Christ please walk with me and talk to me everyday of my life 🙏 ❤️.  Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability 🙏 ❤️. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...