Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. God knows who these people are who are computer hacking me, and these people are very dangerous. Please pray for the people who are computer hacking me. Please pray for me and my entire family members and friends worldwide 🌐 🙏 I am being cyberstalked and tormented by this person. God is with me right now. I know that there are a very small group of people who are promoting their hateful agenda. Please pray for me because I have been computer hacked for 16 years by the people who have scammed me out of money. Currently I am living inside of a neighborhood who doesn't endorse full diversity. I am still a Work in Progress and a God Fearing Man. Please pray for me and my adversaries!
1 st Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!! By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021 1 st Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever. I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis. What is the definition of the word mercy? Mercy is compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm. So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...
Comments
Post a Comment