Skip to main content

1st Chronicles 16:34

1st Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021

       1st Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness.

The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbearing: an adversary wholly without mercy.  What is the difference between kindness and mercy?  Kindness is a quality of being generous and considerate to someone, and mercy is compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom is within someone's harm.

Next, mercy consist of forgiveness that is shown towards someone who is harmed.  Anyway, back to the subject at hand.  1st Chronicles 16:34 is very true.  His mercy endures forever.  This is the truth because God is always around for all of us.  God is merciful and forgiving.  God is the center of my life at this time.  God continues to love me, and accept me for who I am.  God loves all of us.  He knew us from the time that we were inside of our mother’s womb. 

Further, the Lord has been good to me for the past 56 years.  The Lord God has been by my side; even when I might have forsaken him myself.  You see, God wants me to change the way I talk to myself.  Whenever we get to the point in life that when we feel depressed and sad, God wants all of us to enjoy a life filled with Him.

 For the past 56 years, I have managed to enjoy God’s goodness, even when I was rebellious.  My grandparents and mother sent me to church for a reason.  My parents wanted me to be filled with the Spirit.  My parents wanted me to become a God-Fearing Man.  By becoming a God-Fearing Man, I would become Christlike.  I will admit that I did what other rebellious children were doing.  I also admitted that I have a conscious. 

Finally, I want to inform everyone that I used to associate myself with street gang members for 18 years.  Even though, I attended church on a regular basis.  I still had a problem with my mouth.  The tongue is a consuming fire.  The tongue defiles a man.  What comes out of man when he is defiled is murder, rape, robbery, fornication, and a bitter heart.  God remained close to me.

  I want to inform all of you that grief lives in the past.  Grace looks forward to the past.  Grace liberates, and grief incarcerates.  The Holy Spirit is inside of us.  Goodness and mercy shall follow me all of the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.  The Lord is good for all of those who continues to obey him.  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, please Lord gives me the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.  Just for today!!  God loves you, and I love all of you for the rest of my entire life.  God Bless You!!

1st Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021

       1st Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness.

The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbearing: an adversary wholly without mercy.  What is the difference between kindness and mercy?  Kindness is a quality of being generous and considerate to someone, and mercy is compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom is within someone's harm.

Next, mercy consist of forgiveness that is shown towards someone who is harmed.  Anyway, back to the subject at hand.  1st Chronicles 16:34 is very true.  His mercy endures forever.  This is the truth because God is always around for all of us.  God is merciful and forgiving.  God is the center of my life at this time.  God continues to love me, and accept me for who I am.  God loves all of us.  He knew us from the time that we were inside of our mother’s womb. 

Further, the Lord has been good to me for the past 56 years.  The Lord God has been by my side; even when I might have forsaken him myself.  You see, God wants me to change the way I talk to myself.  Whenever we get to the point in life that when we feel depressed and sad, God wants all of us to enjoy a life filled with Him.

 For the past 56 years, I have managed to enjoy God’s goodness, even when I was rebellious.  My grandparents and mother sent me to church for a reason.  My parents wanted me to be filled with the Spirit.  My parents wanted me to become a God-Fearing Man.  By becoming a God-Fearing Man, I would become Christlike.  I will admit that I did what other rebellious children were doing.  I also admitted that I have a conscious. 

Finally, I want to inform everyone that I used to associate myself with street gang members for 18 years.  Even though, I attended church on a regular basis.  I still had a problem with my mouth.  The tongue is a consuming fire.  The tongue defiles a man.  What comes out of man when he is defiled is murder, rape, robbery, fornication, and a bitter heart.  God remained close to me.

  I want to inform all of you that grief lives in the past.  Grace looks forward to the past.  Grace liberates, and grief incarcerates.  The Holy Spirit is inside of us.  Goodness and mercy shall follow me all of the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.  The Lord is good for all of those who continues to obey him.  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, please Lord gives me the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.  Just for today!!  God loves you, and I love all of you for the rest of my entire life.  God Bless You!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...