Skip to main content

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021

       I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.

       If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything that we are doing, God is with us.  I know that I have been telling my family and friends, who are drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana that God does not like it when we destroy our own temple.

       Next, I have been telling all of my family members and friends that we are the Temple of the Living God.  We are supposed to share the things that God is doing for all of us.

 I am supposed to share and save others who are outside of the fellowship of God.  Our bodies are the Temple of God.  According to 1st Corinthians 3:16 says that we are the temple of the Living God.  If someone destroys that temple, God will deal with them.

 If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.  This is the truth when it comes to the Living God.  God is with us at all times.  Even when we do not think so.  God is with us side by side.  The Spirit of God dwells inside of us. 

I am confident that God have saved me from myself.  I do recall on Friday February 13, 2010: I tried to kill myself by taking all of my medication because I was hearing voices that were not the Holy Spirit.  God saved me because He was not ready for me to come to heaven as of yet.  The Lord saved me on that day.  I was transported to Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio for several days.  I am very happy that God has given me another chance at living the most beautiful life on earth.

 

 

Finally, I want to say that God did not want me to die from a suicide.  I am here for a reason.  God would like for me to share my story with other people.  I want to inform all of you that I have been saved since February 15, 2015.  During the past six years, I have been sharing my story with everyone.  I have written 2 books in one year.

 

 

 My first book is called My Grace is Sufficient for Me.  My second book is called Essays.  My two books are about my personal experiences with God.  I have been writing for the past 26 years now.  I am very happy to share my personal story with everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...