Skip to main content

WHAT KIND OF ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE TO SOMEONE WHO THAN YOU

What is the best advice you would give to someone younger than you?  Frankly I really would tell someone younger than me to please change your life for the better.  I would tell them to start attending church ⛪️ 🙏 on a regular basis because it really helps to have a relationship with God and Jesus Christ.  I really would show anyone how to improve their life by maintaining a positive attitude.   I would tell anyone who is drinking alcohol to stop drinking because alcohol can kill you. 



  I would inform everyone to please keep a journal and write ✍️ 🙏 😊 down everything that comes to mind on a daily basis.   I would tell someone younger than me to please pray every single day of the week because it will help to stay in contact with God and Jesus Christ.   I will admit that I am not perfect because I have been using vulgarity on a daily basis simply because I have a tendency to get very angry very quickly.   I am guilty of flying off the handle at times.  



This is the reason why I constantly apologize to God and Jesus Christ for getting very upset each day of the week.   I have learned how to select words that are not vulgar to prevent me from getting angry all of the time.  I constantly tell everyone that I am a Work in Progress because I am still learning how to respect God and Jesus Christ as well as other people on a daily basis 🙏 😀.   



One thing that I can say is that I am responsible for my own behavior.  I am accountable for all of my actions.  I would tell someone who is younger than me to please be very honest with God and Jesus Christ as well as we with others and then yourself.   I would take time to literally understand yourself as a human being.   I would tell someone that God and Jesus Christ are watching all of us every single day of the week.   I really would tell someone who is younger than me to learn how to listen to other people as well as yourself. 



  Being an active listener is a skill that everyone should know how to do.  Please learn how to appreciate life in a positive manner.  I would tell someone that God and Jesus Christ are still with you.  God and Jesus Christ will always pick you up off the ground of despair and they will not let you down.  Please learn how to love God and Jesus Christ as well as other people and then yourself.   Please accept yourself for who you really are, and you will very far in life.  



Please accept God and Jesus Christ instead your life right now 🙏.  Remember that God and Jesus Christ loves you when no one else wouldn't ❤️ 🙏.  May The Lord God Continue to Bless You and keep you in perfect peace.  Thank you for reading my essay today. Please read your Bible every single day and ask God and Jesus Christ to talk to you while you are reading your Bible.  Please ask God and Jesus Christ to walk with you.  Please pray for your family members and people that you know each day of the week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...