Skip to main content

ARE WE BOTH TEACHERS AND STUDENTS IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES?

Are we both teachers and students in our personal lives?

This is a very special blog that pertains to the traditional roles that we portray in our lives as human beings. The primary question is we both teachers and students in our personal lives? Are we fulfilling both roles at the same time? The answer to this question is yes. Why? This is because as children we are born from the wombs of our mothers. Frankly, life begins inside of the womb as soon as conception takes place. It's that when we emerge as human creatures from the womb of our parents; we go through a process of learning.

Next, a child learns a lot from his parents from guidance and direction that we receive from our parents growing up. This means that we are students first and foremost. This is because values are instilled from our parents on how to become good citizens of this country that we live. I would like to add that no matter how old we are in our lives, this means that we are still learning how to live as people inside of a changing environment. Although our parents have done their very best to properly give us the training that we need to become successful; it is that we are still students in life. 

Further, as far as the role of the teacher is concerned, this role is fulfilled in our lives as people because we soon must learn how to give advice to others. Like the old saying goes; just pray each day!!!!!! As teachers of life, a person is supposed to give guidance, kindness, love, and respect towards mankind. This means leading another person in the right direction. If we cannot give this loving kindness and advice to others in need, then we must make adjustments in our personal lives ourselves. By doing so, we must have a power that is greater than your own self to help you. 

Moreover, my life right now consists of giving good advice to others and putting things in perspective by staying positive. I do this by sharing what God has done for me so far in my life. In spite of all of my personal obstacles, I am able to give advice and assistance if necessary. This makes me a teacher and a student of life. This is simply because I am teaching someone else and learning from the next person. Learning is when one applies knowledge and digests it and processes it inside of the brain. It is ingested from what we see, hear, smell, touch, and taste through our five senses. The knowledge that applies here is from the information from others. It is information consisting of facts, data, numbers, and what is obtained through what is right in front of our own eyes. 

In addition, learning is important because it enables humans to receive information that is beneficial and pertinent. Also, as far a being teachers and students of life are concerned, it is very important to gain as much information from others as possible. This enables us as humans to find out what character, values, morals, and habits that other human beings have inside of them. There are many answers to this important question. 
First, we must learn how to analyze the character of others by spending time with them. This is called direct observation. Direct observation is when one spends time with another or a specific group and learn how each member behave inside of the group. Second, a person has to write down specific notes about a person or group to study their personal habits and behavior. The definition of human behavior is a behavior that is learned or applied through observation and applied by practice. Third, when a person's character has a lot to do with actions from others and how they use these actions are used inside of a society or community at large. 

Finally, the question is we both teachers and students in our personal lives? Yes!!!!! As human beings we are both teachers and students as long as we exist. As long as there is a planet earth, there are teachers and students in life and this is mankind. Mankind itself is the teachers and students simultaneously. This is a dual role that must be fulfilled in life as long as life, air, matter, water, mammals, and everything else exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...