What is a personal mantra or philosophy you live by? My philosophy that I live by is that the Lord will provide 🙏 🙌. The Lord will provide all of the things that I need as long as I am completely honest and tell the truth about everything that I need in my life right now 🙏. Matthew 6:8 says that the Lord knows all of my needs long before I can ask Him or speak 🙏 ❤️. Another one of my personal philosophies is to let go and let God. Therefore, the Lord God and Jesus Christ will take care of all of my personal problems for me because the battle is not yours but God's. These are the philosophies that I literally live by each day of my life right now. If it is not broken, don't fix it. It is another one of my philosophies that I used to live by in my past because I used to interfere in other people's problems all of the time. Currently, I try to allow God to resolve everyone's issues rather than intercede or interject myself. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability 🙌 🙏 ❤️. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏 😊 ☺️ 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment