Skip to main content

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU KNOW NOW THAT WOULD HAVE SAVED YOUR YOUNGER SELF A LOT OF PAIN?

What is one thing you know now that would have saved your younger self a lot of pain?  Honestly, I know that I do not have any business sending money to people that I didn't know.  When it pertains to the opposite sex, please make sure that a woman is someone that I know very well before I am able to start a relationship with.  At least I would like to get to know all about her in advance before I am able to get married to her.  Never send money to women who are not family members or women that I do not know anyway. Always ask God and Jesus Christ to bless me with a special woman in my life who will always love me and respect me as a person.  Never rush the judgment, especially when it comes to women and money.  What I will tell someone who is much younger than me to listen to the voice of God.  Always rely on both God and Jesus Christ because they will not lie to you.  Always ask God and Jesus Christ to keep it real with you all of the time.   Always tell the truth all of the time.   Never deviate from the truth.  What I would tell my younger self is to always wait on God and Jesus Christ for all of your answers to your questions and prayers because they always tell you the truth even if you do not like it.  One of my biggest downfall is listening to lewd women in the first place. Another one of my biggest mistakes is sending money to people who live in different countries anyway. Therefore, it is going to take an entire lifetime to repair the damages that I had messed up financially with myself and with other people worldwide.  I am over $500,000 dollars in debt right now.   The only person that I have to blame for this is myself.  I can not accuse any of my personal miscues but myself. Lord God and Jesus Christ, please help me out of my financial troubles and personal failures in my life right now. For now on, I am going to listen and wait on God and Jesus Christ to help me.  Frankly, I have to stop running away from God and Jesus Christ and myself. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability.   In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙏 🙌 👏 ❤️. Lord God and Jesus Christ, please help me to improve my overall behavior as well as my memory problems.  Thank you for listening to me, God, and Jesus Christ. Thank you for listening to me.  Lord God and Jesus Christ, I need both of you more than I need myself right now.  Thank you for loving me as well as keeping it real with me. I am still learning a whole lot about women and myself.  I will admit that I am still a Work in Progress.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...