Skip to main content

WHAT is the best way to meet new people while traveling 🤔?

What is the best way to meet new people while traveling 🤔?  Honestly, the best way to meet new people while traveling is at a church convention or at a revival at church in town.  There are other ways to meet new people, and that is on a cruise ship that is sponsored by a specific pastor or a company of religious people as well as institutions of your choice.  People can meet at a sporting event or at a high school reunion.  I would like to meet my classmates from the University of Toledo class of 1993 & 1995 at a homecoming football game or event that is sponsored by the University of Toledo.  I also would like to meet my classmates from the Paul Laurence Dunbar High School class of 1986 in Dayton Ohio.   I would like for God and Jesus Christ to assist me in resolving all of my active issues that I have with my family members and friends worldwide so that we can live at peace with everyone worldwide 🌐 💜 🙏 ❤️.   I know that I can not give a gift at an altar at any local church worldwide until I am able to make peace with my brother 🙏 💜 😊. I have a lot of active issues that I have to resolve before I leave Planet Earth 🌏.  I literally have to make direct amends with all people from my past and present.  I realized that this is not very easy trying to make peace with people who do not love you nor have your best interests at heart.  This pain is extremely difficult to bear.  Lord God and Jesus Christ will have to assist me in this effort to make strides in my personal life right now 🙏 🙌.  Lord God and Jesus Christ I am repenting of every sin that I have committed in your sight alone as well as for other people, including myself.  Lord God and Jesus Christ, I am very sorry for all of my sins from past to present and future sins.  I am asking Both of You to please forgive me for hurting Both of You as well as other people, including myself.   Therefore, I can not make it without both of You.  Lord God and Jesus Christ please lead me and guide me and finally order and dictate all of my steps forever 🙏.  Lord God and Jesus Christ I need Both of You all of the time.  My life is incomplete without Both of You.  I officially surrender to Both of You right now and forever.  In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙏 🙌 👏 ❤️.  It is Your turn to take care of me.  My life is unmanageable without Both of You.  All of my battles physically mentally emotionally psychologically and holistically belongs to Both of You God and Jesus Christ.  I am nothing without Both of You.  I will always depend on Both of You. Lord God and Jesus Christ I belong to Both of You simultaneously and forever.  Amen and Amen 🙏 🙌 👏 ❤️.  Thank you for keeping it real with me, God, and Jesus Christ 🙏 🙌 ❤️.  Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability 😊 😀.  I love Both of You forever.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...