Skip to main content

WHAT is the best way to explore a new city 🤔?






What is the best way to explore a new city 🤔?  The best way to explore a new city for me personally is to pray to ask God and Jesus Christ what their plans are for me?  This is a Jeremiah 29:11 moment for me because God and Jesus Christ already know the plans for me in advance 🙏. I always ask God and Jesus Christ to please let me know in advance: whether or not should I stay or should I go and serve the Great Commission for them.  


 Honestly, I usually read and study a map of a city in advance as well as receive information in the mail about a particular city in advance.  I also found out where the churches are in advance as well as called the United Way agencies in the city where I am going in advance.  I also like receiving crime reports for a particular neighborhood in advance before I am willing to travel so that I can ask God and Jesus Christ for protection and guidance throughout my trip. I really like to take virtual trips and tours in advance.  


I also like to study the public transportation and school maps of a city in advance.  I like to ask a lot of questions about the city.  I will always keep my Holy Bible with me and read it as well as stay in constant contact with God and Jesus Christ as well as with members of law enforcement in the city just in case something happens in advance.  


I would use smart911.com in advance to let others know about my primary intentions and personal interests in visiting the city in advance.   I also will give everyone my phone numbers in advance just in case of an emergency happens while I am inside of the city as well as stay in constant contact with all of the people who I should contact in the case of an emergency in my previous city and let them know that I am doing good.  


I try to give an honest account of everything while I am away to God and Jesus Christ as well as with all of my family members and friends worldwide. I would like to keep everyone informed of my whereabouts at all times. I also will take pictures of everything that is interesting to me.  


I also like to know all of the entertainment venues of any city as well as the cost of living information and compare it to the city where I am currently living just to find out how things are economically and how things are politically inside of a city.  I try to understand how things are before I decide to visit well in advance 🤔. 


 My primary intentions are to keep it real with God and Jesus Christ as well as with everyone else and with myself. Always tell the truth all of the time. I also like to know about the city's infrastructure and weather well in advance. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability 🙌 🙏 ❤️.  In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙏 ❤️ 👏 😊 ☺️ 🙌 🙏. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...