Tell us about your morning routine. Frankly, I usually wake up in the morning around 4:00 am. The first thing that I do is pray and thank God and Jesus Christ for allowing me to see another day. I thank God and Jesus Christ for allowing me to breathe His breath of life, and I usually watch the news and read the Bible. I also take my medication and then go back to sleep until 7:00 am. Since I am living inside of a nursing home, I eat breakfast at 8:00am. Afterward I take a shower and then relax for a while before eating lunch at 12:00 pm. After lunch, I usually catch the bus downtown and go straight to the library for a few hours. I catch the 4:15 pm bus home. I eat dinner at 5:00 pm. I also relax for a while and go to bed at 8:00 pm. This is my daily routine at the nursing home.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment