Skip to main content

STEPS ORDERED BY GOD

Steps ordered by God

        Is it true that our steps are ordered by God?  This is a very good question.  The reason why I am asking this question is simply because I am curious.  The following Bible verses will be discussed: Jeremiah 10:23, Proverbs 20:24, Job 34:21, and Job 31:4.  First, I would like to emphasize that God does order our steps.  According to Jeremiah 10:23 says O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  This means that it is a Power that is greater than ourselves that is actually helping us.

 Second, in the Book of Proverbs in the 20th Chapter and the 24th verse which states that man’s goings are of the Lord, how can a man understand his own way?  This Bible verse is a little bit different.  A man’s goings are the steps that are ordered by God.  How can a man understand his own way?  This is a very good question.  God is solely responsible for telling us what to do.  God is still doing for all of us more than we are doing for ourselves.

        Next, I want to inform all of you that God is in charge of all of our decisions.  I want to mention that God does give man a free will.  With this free will, it is a choice that God gives us to do according to the Will of God, or else, we are going to perish. I want to do what God tells me to.  I know that I have made some bad decisions in my personal life.  I also want to say that God makes decisions for us, even though, we have failed as a human being at times. 

 

        Third, I would like to talk about the Book of Job.  In Job 34:21 says; For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all of his goings.  This means that God is watching all of us very carefully.  He counts our steps each day of our lives.  The word goings mean steps in the Bible.  This means that there is someone who is giving us instructions while we are living on earth.  God even knows exactly how long we are going to live on earth. 

Fourth, God knows all of our ways and He also counts every step that we make in our lives.  Job 31:4 says; Doth not He sees my ways, and count all of my steps?  The answer to this question is yes.  The word doth means Does in the Bible.  I want to inform all of you that it is God who knows all things about mankind.  To be honest with all of you, while we are sleeping inside of our beds at night, God opens the ears of man and sealeth their instruction.  This is in Job 33:14-16.

 

        Fifth and Finally, I want to inform all of you that God speaks to all of us while we are sleeping.  He gives us our daily instructions.  In Summary, God gives us life.  The breath that we breathe each day does not belong to us anyway.  God counts all of our steps in our lives.  Everything that I have typed is the truth.  The Bible backs up everything I have been sharing today.  God Bless All of You!!!  Please have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...