If aliens arrive tomorrow, what is the first thing you would ask them 🤔? Where did you come from? I also would ask them whether or not they are familiar with God and Jesus Christ 🙏 🤔? I will ask them whether or not they would like to be saved? I know that I might be very curious at first 🤔 simply because they might seize me in the process 🤔. God and Jesus Christ love everyone no matter who they are. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability. May the Lord God continue to bless all of You Worldwide Amen and amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏 💖. I also will admit that I might be skeptical and intimidated at first, but God and Jesus Christ will protect me from them as well.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment