Skip to main content

I am a caffeine addict

My name is Anthony and I am a caffeine addict.   Although I have been clean and sober from alcohol and other drugs for 36 years now.   Frankly my AA Sponsor told me about this fellowship group.   I am a 61 year old man who have been drinking coffee for 52 consecutive years now.   I also want everyone to know that I am a Fedal Alcohol Syndrome Baby at birth.  My addiction issues are ongoing. I want to inform everyone that I have gained 95 pounds this year.   I weigh 320 pounds right now.   I am 71 inches tall.   I am taking psychotropic medications 💊 Invega Prozac Vistaril and Neurontin on a daily basis 🙏.  I want to inform everyone that Invega has caused me to gain 95 pounds this year by increasing my appetite for foods and drinks throughout each day of the week.   My Psychiatrist doesn't care about me as a person.   Therefore I am suffering from Diabetes Type #2 and Schizoaffective Disorder and PTSD and Glaucoma and Cataracts in both eyes equally.  I will admit that I had my Cataracts removed this year.   I want to inform everyone that foods comfort me but caffeine provides me with a memory boost because my current medications doesn't work for me anymore.   Please consider me as a member of your group because I still have an addictive personality and it is hard to manage on my own.  If it is your will please tell me whether or not there are any caffeine addicts Anonymous meetings in the Dayton Ohio Area.   Please continue to pray for me because I am suffering really bad.  Please give me a call immediately.   Thank you for keeping it real with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...