Skip to main content

WHAT ARE FIVE SIMPLE EXERCISES TO DO AT HOME?

What are five simple exercises to do at home?  My five simple exercises from a physical aspect are as follows: push up sit up kiegal exercises walking in place and stretching my arms and legs.  I also like to do knee lifting as well.  From a mental and psychological standpoint, I like to read the Bible as well as take IQ tests online and do crossword puzzles, and listen and watch YouTube videos on education and church sermons from time to time.  However, I have been watching religious programs on television on a regular basis as of late. At least I am looking up the Bible verses while they I am listening to church sermons on the radio as well as the church sermons on television. I really do prefer attending church on a regular basis because that helps me to understand what a pastor is saying to the church congregation each week 🙌 🙏.  Please continue to pray for me because I have not been feeling very well physically and mentally because of physical and mental ailments.  I have been feeling very sluggish and tired all of the time. Thank you for understanding me as a person. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Wrestled with God

Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob?        I have a very important question to ask everyone right now.  Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God?  I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently.  It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy.  We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair.  I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself.               Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence.  I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him.  He got away on his bike.  I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me.  I want to say that I might not have wre...

God is Watching All of US

    God is watching all of us!!   I know for myself that God has been watching me because He is solely responsible for waking me up this morning.  He watches me because I know that I am not able to get away with anything that I am doing wrong throughout my entire 60 years of existence. Next, I want to inform everyone that I have been a Born Again Christian for 10 years now.  I will admit that I have had my moments when I have acted out by using words that does not make sense.  Lord God, I am asking You; to please forgive me of all of my sins both past and present.  This also includes any sins that I am thinking about inside of my mind, as well as any besetting sins that I have presently. Good Afternoon Lord Jesus!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform you that I am only a Work in Progress.  The reason why I am saying this is simply because I am not perfect.  I am asking you to please bridle my tongue; so t...

STEPS ARE ORDERED BY GOD

Steps ordered by God         Is it true that our steps are ordered by God?  This is a very good question.  The reason why I am asking this question is simply because I am curious.  The following Bible verses will be discussed: Jeremiah 10:23, Proverbs 20:24, Job 34:21, and Job 31:4.  First, I would like to emphasize that God does order our steps.  According to Jeremiah 10:23 says O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  This means that it is a Power that is greater than ourselves that is actually helping us.  Second, in the Book of Proverbs in the 20 th  Chapter and the 24 th  verse which states that man’s goings are of the Lord, how can a man understand his own way?  This Bible verse is a little bit different.  A man’s goings are the steps that are ordered by God.  How can a man understand his own way?  This is a very good ...