Skip to main content

WHICH FICTIONAL WORLD WOULD BE THE MOST FUN TO VACATION IN?

Which fictional world would be the most fun to vacation in?  I would have to say heaven.   Heaven is not fictional; it is a real place that you have to earn your place in heaven.   A person would have to be born again and live according to God and Jesus Christ standards 🙏 🙌 .  This means that you have to live a life according to God and Jesus Christ.   I know that I am not perfect, but the Holy Spirit is inside of my heart.  Lord Jesus, please save me from all principalities and powers according to Satan and his fallen angels.  Lord Jesus, please give me the ability to communicate effectively with other people worldwide 🌐 🙏.  Lord Jesus  please restore my vision because my vision in both eyes equally because my vision at this particular time is blurry.  Lord Jesus, please continue to assist everyone that I know as well as those that I do not know 🙏.  Lord Jesus, I want to say thank you.  Thank you for your breath of life right now.  Thank you for allowing me and everyone else that I know as well as those that I do not know for your daily bread and blessings.  Thank you for keeping everyone safe from all of our sleep last night.  Lord Jesus I love you because we love you because You have first loved us.  You have never left us nor forsaken us.  We all thank you for keeping it real with every last one of us.  Lord Jesus please continue to provide us the things that we all need each day of our lives.  In Jesus name I pray Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️.  The things that I have mentioned are not fictional places. I know that for me is that heaven and hell are real places.  These two places are real.  They are not fictional.  I would rather be in heaven because it is the safest place for every last one of us.  Lord God and Jesus Christ, please lead us and guide all of us to your eternal place and your eternal peace.  Lord God and Jesus Christ please order our steps and please give us peace that is everlasting.   Lord God and Jesus Christ please heal all of us from all of our current sicknesses and infirmaties forever. Thank you for everything that You are providing for all of us each day.  We love you.  We all need you right now and forever.  In Jesus name Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏.  Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability.   God Bless All of You Worldwide 🌐 🙏 ❤️ ♥️ 🙌.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...