Skip to main content

WHAT is the weirdest coincidence you have ever experienced?

What is the weirdest coincidence you have ever experienced?  My weirdest experience occurred this year on Wednesday, January 7, 2026 is when I got admitted into the Cottages of Clayton Assisted Living Facility here in Dayton, Ohio.   I have been a resident here for going on 8 months now.   I really did not think that I would end up here after staying over a week in the Miami Valley Hospital during the week of Christmas last year.  Prior to that, I was hospitalized for another week because I had been suffering from seizures during the week of Thanksgiving.   I guess this is my last stop before I end up transitioning from life to death.   This is because I am suffering from congestive heart failure and seizures right along with Schizoaffective disorder. So far, I have gotten approved for long-term disability right now.   My health problems are getting worse simply because I have a broken neck.   I want everyone to know that I need your prayers because I have broken bones, and my health insurance knows all about it.  I have gained 78 pounds this year.   My psychotropic medications 💊  Invega Prozac  Vistaril and Neurontin have caused me to gain weight, and they are causing me to suffer from memory problems right now.   I also suffer from Diabetes Type #2 as well as glaucoma and PTSD RIGHT NOW.  Therefore, it is not a coincidence that I am living inside of a long-term care facility right now.   This is a reality for me as well as the entire truth.  Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability.  Thank you, God and Jesus Christ, for taking care of me while I am a resident of the Cottages of Clayton Assisted Living Facility here in my hometown of Dayton, Ohio. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...