Skip to main content

What is a moment when you realize you were officially an adult 🤔?


What is a moment when you realize you were officially an adult 🤔?  The moment when I officially realized when I became an adult was when I became old enough to vote in United States Elections as well as registered for the military draft back on Friday, June 24, 1983.  I just turned 18 years old, and I was enrolled in the Job Corp Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  During that time, I had been drinking 🍸 alcohol and smoking marijuana.  My  mother decided to oust me from her house 🏠 simply because I refused to attend public schools in the Dayton Ohio Area.   I also rebelled against everyone who was an adult by deciding to hang around my friends and street gang members who were in the Dayton Ohio Area from 1983 through 1990.  One thing that my mother was proud 👏 of was when I had officially graduated from Paul Laurence Dunbar High School 🏫 🙌 👏 on Tuesday, June 10, 1986, at the Memorial Hall at 7:00 pm.   All of my family members and friends were very happy for me.  One year later I enrolled at Central State University in Wilberforce Ohio and I was officially an adult.  I was working full time and attending college full time as well.   Less than one year later I had enlisted in the United States Marine Corps and I was stationed in Parris Island South Carolina for bootcamp.  Bootcsmp was very rough to me.  I didn't stay in the military very long.  I came back to Dayton Ohio and I reenrolled back to college and I had worked at the Skyline Chili Restaurant in Dayton Ohio for another short period of time.   I had also worked at the King Cole Restaurant located in Downtown Dayton Ohio for only one year.  Afterwards I was involved in a relatively with an older woman and she used me for less than a year until I had decided to receive drug and alcohol treatment at the Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center for three months.  Prior to that I had surgery to repair my left inguinal hernia on Friday May 4 1990.  I had to stay in the hospital because I couldn't urinate.   This is because my Main Bowel had been severed.  At that time I was staying with my relatives until I went to treatment for drug and alcohol abuse.  I completed my treatment and on Friday September 1 1990 I left Dayton Ohio and moved north to Toledo Ohio where I lived there for almost six years.   I also graduated twice from the University of Toledo in 1993 and 1995 respectively.   I was working as a Youth Counselor at the Jerusalem Outreach Center from 1993 to 1996.  I used to live in the North and Western sides of Toledo Ohio until 1996.  I relocated back to the Dayton Ohio Area for one year.  Additionally I used to live in Charlotte North Carolina for twelve years from 1997 to 2010.  I used to work at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte for eight years.  Later on; I moved back to Dayton Ohio and I have been here since Thursday January 6 2010.  I had written two books 📚 and they are called Essays and My Grace is Sufficient for Me.   My book publisher is Authorhouse Publishing Company located in Downtown Bloomington Indiana.  I have been clean and sober since Wednesday May 2 2990.  I have been clean and sober for 36 years now.   I recently had eye surgery on Wednesday May 27 2026 and Wednesday August 12 2026.  Please continue to pray for me as I recover from my most recent eye surgery 🙏.   Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability.   I also rededicated my life back to Jesus Christ as of last week 🙏 🙌.   I will admit that I was baptized more than several times from 1993 until February 15 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...