Skip to main content

WHAT IS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY?

What is the last movie that made you cry?  The movie Charlotte's Web is the movie that made me cry.  It is true that I actually cried because a spider died in the movie




ll admit that I even cried during the movie Outsiders that I had seen during the 1980s simply because Johnny Ralph Machado died after rescuing some children during a house fire in the movie. I even cried during the movie Schindler List, and I really didn't finish watching the movie.
I will admit that I actually do have my own heart on my sleeve right now.  I will also admit that I am a very emotional person.   If I would have been filmed in a movie; it would be called The Life and Times of Anthony Joseph Hopkins from Dayton Ohio which is the title of my forthcoming manuscript that will become the title of my autobiography because it would be a real true story of my entire life living in the Dayton Ohio Toledo Ohio and finally Charlotte North Carolina for a portion of my life while I was living in these three cities.  It will focus on every aspect of my life, including all of my ups and downs throughout my 61 years of existence. The movie and autobiography will be totally accurate and reality-based.  I would like to donate all of my proceeds to charity as well as to give all of my first fruits of my increase to God and Jesus Christ who are in charge of my life right now.  At least I can officially say that I will always put God and Jesus Christ first in every aspect of my life forever.  I will admit that I am still a Work in Progress. I also will admit that everything that I have in my life, and this includes my breath of life, all belongs to God. Therefore, my presence while I am living on Planet Earth is only temporary.  My everlasting home is with God and Jesus Christ in Heaven with them forever and ever Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 💖 💗 ♥️ 🙌 🙏.  God knew me before I was officially made inside of my mother's womb.   It is God who has plans for my life long before I was born.  It is God who knows how long I will live in advance 🙏 .  God knows all of my personal flaws and struggles as well as all of my expectations in my life.  Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability.  In Jesus' name, Amen 🙏 🙌 ✨️ ❤️ 💖. I hope that God has revealed your true purpose to all of you.  Thank you, and God bless all of you worldwide 🌐 🙏 ❤️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...