Skip to main content

WHAT is the kindest thing that someone has ever done for you?

What is the kindest thing that someone has ever done for you?  First and foremost , God and Jesus Christ are the only two people who are solely responsible for giving me life simply because they knew me before I was officially inside of my mother's womb.   God and Jesus Christ knew me well in advance.   I want to inform everyone that if it wasn't for my own mother and my own biological father, I would not be here today.  Frankly, there are quite a few people who were solely responsible for providing me with their kind gestures throughout my life right now.  Next, if it wasn't for my two grandmothers, I really wouldn't have a decent place to live for the first seven years of my life.   This is simply because my own mother was suffering from postpartum depression while she gave birth to me.   My mother made a conscious decision to take me to my grandparents' house.   Through  the years, there were numerous people who gave me a place to live in the Toledo Ohio Area as well as the Charlotte North Carolina Area as well.   For this reason, I am truly grateful. My former supervisors blessed me with employment.  I am truly grateful for that as well 🙏.  It is that my own personal flaws and struggles throughout the years have gotten the best of me.  I want everyone to please continue to pray for me because I have allowed personal temptations from members of the opposite sex to get the best of me.  I will admit that women had always been my biggest downfall.  For me, personally and woman, have been my biggest weakness for me. Like they say whatsoever man thinkest inside of his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7 applies to me.  I have always wanted what a woman possesses, which is the flesh. I had always wanted to have children of my own with a female that I truly love.  This is my strongest passion and desire right now.  Therefore, I have to exercise self-control and self-control simultaneously for the rest of my life.  The spi6 the flesh is weak.  Please continue to pray for me in regards to my problems dealing with flesh right now.  It is better to marry than to burn with passion. God and Jesus Christ and I, Anthony Joseph Hopkins, have something to discuss forever 🙏.  In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙌.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...