What is a conspiracy theory you actually find believable? I want to inform everyone that God and Jesus Christ really exist 🙏 🙌. It is true that God created the heaven and the earth within a six day period and the seventh day He rested. There is nothing anything that could dispute this whatsoever. It is true that before we all were formed inside of our mother's womb, God knew us in advance, and it has been determined in advance how long we are going to live on planet Earth 🌏. This is written in Jeremiah 1:5 and Psalm 139:16 inside of the Holy Bible in all versions of the Bible. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏. Please continue to pray for me because I am recovering from eye surgery 🙏. God bless all of you worldwide.
Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob? I have a very important question to ask everyone right now. Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God? I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently. It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy. We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair. I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself. Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence. I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him. He got away on his bike. I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me. I want to say that I might not have wre...
Comments
Post a Comment