What is a book you never finished but still think about? The Holy Bible is a book that I have never finished, but I still think about all of the time. At least I am being honest by saying that I only read the books of Genesis, Exodus, Job, Psalm, Philippines, Revelations Ephesians, Lamentations, Songs of Solomon, and Leviticus. I also read the book of James as well. Lord Jesus, please continue to expand my understanding, especially when it comes to developing my awareness of the Holy Bible. Thank you for allowing me to give an honest account to everyone about the Bible. I have read the Bible when it comes to listening to church sermons on television as well as the radio church sermons.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment