Skip to main content

Share a hobby you have picked up recently-what got you into it?


Share a hobby you have picked up recently- what got you into it?  This is an excellent question because I really have been writing since 1979.  This is because I always wanted to give a honest account for myself.  My grandparents always told me to write everything down that happened in your personal life.   


My mother also mentioned to me more than several times to always practice writing my name in cursive writing because I used to write in print throughout my life.  This is because I had always learned to do when I started attending Edison Elementary School located in my hometown of Dayton Ohio during the 1970s. To be honest with all of you; my friends at the time thought that typing with a typewriter and a computer was too feminine.  


At least during that time, I was only learning a brand new skill that would eventually pay off today and in the future.   To be perfectly frank I really didn't listen to them because your male friends tried their best to intimidate you.  At least right now I can honestly say that learning new skills are the ticket to the future. I suppose that I had always wanted to move out of my environment.  


I really did move out of my environment simply because I wanted a better future and outcome for myself.  During that time; I was living inside of a hostile environment because I was always constantly getting into trouble with members of law enforcement in Dayton and Toledo Ohio as well as Charlotte North Carolina.  Sometimes curiosity gets the best of me.  


This is the reason why exercising self control is extremely important to me.  At least it has kept me out of trouble. People had always wondered what I was actually doing for myself.  This is the reason why I do not go anywhere without money inside of my pocket. 


 This is the reason why our young people are constantly getting into trouble right now.  Most of them are easily influenced by their friends because they always wanted to establish a connection for themselves.  Currently I have learned learned to avoid going anywhere without money.  


At least I would not get easily enticed by members of the opposite sex or my friends.   Therefore I have learned how to exercise self control today ; compared to the past.  A lack of money and resources usually cause other people to get into trouble right now.  I am blaming parents today because they are always telling their own children to get out of their face.  


Parents during the past had always told their children to go outside and play with their friends.  Parents in the past always told their own children to stay out of grown folks business.  I hope this is a life learned lesson for today's parents because we are losing our children due to random acts of violence.  Our children future are really inside of their own hands right now.  


Parents today it is not the teacher's job to raise your own children.  That is your job only.  This is the reason why our children really do not have what they really need to survive in today's global environment.   I am so sorry for going off on a tangent.  However I have learned to avoid getting into trouble; I decided to stay at home just to avoid stupidity or people who are negative. 


 My purpose is to get more acquainted with both God and Jesus Christ right now.  Another thing is that it cost too much money to support bad habits.  I guess it is very important for me to isolate and avoid crowds as much as I can because you really do not know exactly what is going to happen from one day to the next.  


Our government today are removing our precious resources so that the working class as well as their families can survive inside of a forever changing environment.  Parents listen up : please teach your own children how to stay at home whenever there is a lack of resources rather than sending your own children to go outside and play with their friends just to get them out of the house. 


Teach your own children how to exercise self control and self discipline on a daily basis.  Remember they are learning all that they really know from you and their friends.  Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability.  At least what I am doing right now is keeping me out of trouble.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...