I really agree with what the Bible says about this topic. It is that there are a whole lot of people worldwide who are making a profit over another person's emotions and their despair on a daily basis π. Honestly I used to consult with mediums and psychics for personal advice myself for a very long time. Currently I am reading the Bible every single day and I am asking Both God and Jesus Christ for personal advice and peace throughout my life right now. I will admit that I am not getting enough support from my pastor at church right now. Therefore my AA Sponsor and a few members of my church are assisting me because I am recovering from eye surgery as well as Schizoaffective Disorder right now. I really do not get any support from my own family members anymore. I am completely estranged from my own family members as well. I am asking all of you to please continue to pray for me because I had eye surgery on Wednesday morning August 12 2026 at the Dayton Ohio Outpatient Center because I had eye surgery on both eyes equally just to remove cataracts and glaucoma related issues. I also have a broken neck and a mental illness called Schizoaffective Disorder that is not treated very well with medication. I have gained 78 pounds this year from taking a psychotropic medications Invega and Prozac and Vistaril. The Gabapentin medication is causing me to have problems with my memory right now. My church that I am supposed to be attending each week doesn't offer any support for me anymore. Fort McKinley United Methodist Church ⛪️ is a very nice church but my pastor is praying for me as well as the church members but my pastor doesn't visit me on a regular basis. It hurts me personally because I have been a member of the Fort McKinley United Methodist Church located in Dayton Ohio for 14 years now. The question is where is the support when you really need it most? Please pray for me and the residents of my hometown of Dayton Ohio. Thank you for allowing me to share my story. Sincerely Anthony Joseph Hopkins from Dayton Ohio.
Good Morning and God Bless You π π I want you to know that I still need your prayers π I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment