Skip to main content

If you could relive one day from your past, what would it be and why?

If you could relive one day from your past, which day would it be and why?  I would have to say February 15 2015 I got baptized on a very cold Sunday morning at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church and I was very happy because I was born again by getting baptized in the name of the Father Son and the Holy Spirit.   I felt a spirit that had replaced my bitter spirit that I had had for a very long time.   I have been going through transitions in my life for 11 consecutive years because I lost my apartment during the week of Christmas on Monday December 23 2024 because of a fist fight that I gotten into over a misunderstanding that I actually had with another resident at Wentworth HiRise Apartments in Dayton Ohio.  I was arrested for an assault charge.   Right now, I am not allowed to go back to the premises and neighborhood in Dayton, Ohio.   Another time that I would like to talk about was on Saturday June 17 1995 at 10:00am at the University of Toledo Glassbowl Stadium when I officially graduated from the University of Toledo with my bachelor's degree and I was extremely happy because I had completed all of my requirements to earn my college degree in Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of Toledo College Program.  I was going to 30 years old when I graduated from college. My mother and sister had driven 150 miles from Dayton, Ohio, just to spectate my college graduation ceremony. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...