Skip to main content

If the salary was the same what job would you be doing right now and why?



If the salary was the same, what job would you be doing right now and why? Frankly I would be worried inside of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte J Murray Adkins Library on the University campus and I would have been working my 25th consecutive year right now.


  If I would not messed up by looking at porn on the campus computers and getting into further trouble; I would have retired this year after working 25 years of service.   Instead I only worked 8 years and I am responsible for messing up and losing my own job.  God and Jesus Christ I thank you for giving me a second chance 🙏 🙌 ❤️. 


 I cannot move back to the state of North Carolina anymore.  I have been crying ever since April 9 2009. I have been banned from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte College Campus. If I decide to move back to Charlotte North Carolina I know that I am not allowed on campus grounds.  I am not allowed on the Wentworth HiRise Apartments grounds in my hometown of Dayton Ohio anymore because of a physical altercation with another resident on Monday December 23 2024 at 5:45 am in the morning due to a misunderstanding with another resident.


  I know that I have a second chance because it Municipal Court Judge recently approved my record expungement.  I know that I am truly grateful and honored for receiving my record expungement; it's that I am not allowed at Wentworth HiRise Apartments anymore.   I am happy right now.  It is that I had brought this on myself and I am truly accountable for all of my problems. Lord God and Jesus Christ I am very sorry for all of my sins 🙏. 


Thank you for saving me and loving me.  Thank you for forgiving me of all of my sins. I will admit that I really do have to make direct amends to everyone that I have wronged to everyone throughout my personal life and this includes my family members. Lord God and Jesus Christ I really have forgiven all of my family members friends and all of my enemies from my past and present but they have not forgiven me. 


Therefore I will not carry anymore burdens because God and Jesus Christ already casted all of my cares and burdens for me.  1st Peter 5:7 says cast all of my burdens to Him because He cares for you.  It is finished and it is done.  This is simply because God and Jesus Christ will not mention my sins ever again. 


 Thank you God and Jesus Christ for keeping it real with me.   In Jesus name Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️.  I do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and the rulers of the darkness of this age; and against spiritual host of wickedness in the heavenly places.  I just know that for God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love and of power and of a sound mind.


 Thank you Lord God and Jesus Christ for being with me; every step of the way. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability.  

  Finally I would have been earning $20,000 per year from working 20 hours per week.  I know that my salary will increase based on my job performance throughout each year based on my job longevity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...