How did you meet your significant other? God and Jesus Christ are my significant other right now 🙏 🙌 ✨️ ❤️ ♥️. They are all that I really need right now. I met my significant other at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church on Sunday morning, February 15, 2015, as soon as I got baptized by my pastor at the time. The pastors name is John Morgan. As soon as he baptized me, I really felt my old spirit departing from me, and officially, the Holy Spirit entered inside of me. My AA Sponsor at the time Mr. Rick Love and Ms. Catherine rejoiced as well as the entire Congregation at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church were very happy for me. I was very happy myself. It was also during the time I almost fell off the sanctuary because I had lost my footing by wearing a pair of shower shoes. At least I did recommitted my life back to Jesus Christ recently because of years of personal distress. I will admit that I really feel much better right now by recommitting my life right back to Jesus Christ. I am also very happy for being clean and sober for 36 consecutive years now. I am very happy to have eye surgery on my left eye on Wednesday morning, August 12, 2026, at the Dayton Ohio Outpatient Center to remove my cataracts on my left eye. It is going to take a while before vision is restored in my left eye. Right now, I am very grateful to have my cataracts removed from both eyes. 🙏 Thank you, God and Jesus Christ, for blessing me each day of the week 🙏 🙌 ✨️ ❤️ 💛. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏. I do not need a significant other in my life right now because I only need God and Jesus Christ right now for the rest of my life 🙏 ❤️ ♥️.
Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob? I have a very important question to ask everyone right now. Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God? I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently. It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy. We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair. I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself. Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence. I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him. He got away on his bike. I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me. I want to say that I might not have wre...
Comments
Post a Comment