Skip to main content

DO YOU AGREE WITH EVOLUTION?

Evolution and the Holy Bible beliefs don't agree with one another anyway. For one Charles Darwin was an atheist to begin with. Of course an atheist is going to disagree with Evolution anyway. The question we all need to ask ourselves who are Charles Darwin's parents? Honestly according to Jeremiah 1:5 says before I formed you inside of your mother's womb I knew you. Before you were born I had sanctified you I had ordained you as a prophet to the nations. According to Genesis 2:7 says that man was created from the dust of the ground. Then God breathed breath into his nostrils and man became a living soul. According to Genesis 1:27 says that He created male and female in His own image. He created them. Charles Darwin didn't write anything that pertains to the divine creation in the first place. Darwinism States that man's existence is derived from apes. Remember one thing is that animals were created before man. Man was created during the sixty day. If you are allowing your children to disagree with God Himself: Then we all would have additional questions to ask ourselves regarding our own existence in the first place. Please tell me when and where Charles Darwin was born? Do we know about his parents or his upbringing? To me all of human behavior is learned and imitated by others and then ourselves! This is from a behavioral perspective. What do you think 🤔?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...