If you could rewrite any book's ending, which one would you choose? I would have to say that my two books which are called Essays and My Grace is Sufficient for Me; I would like to rewrite my two books ending or expand on my two books 📚 a whole lot more by using additional information about my two books by mentioning my reasons for writing my books in the first place. My name is Anthony Joseph Hopkins, and I am from Dayton, Ohio. My book publisher is the Author House Publishing Company, which is located in Bloomington, Indiana. My two paperback books cost $9.95 for My Grace is Sufficient for Me and $13.95 for my Book called Essays. My books are available worldwide at any bookstore. Please continue to pray for me because I am in need of God and Jesus Christ guidance and direction in my life right now 🙏 ❤️. If the Lord's will, I would like to complete my 4th book within the next 5 years from now 🙏 ✨️ 🙌 ❤️ 😊 ♥️ 🙏 ✨️ 🙌 ❤️. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏.
Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob? I have a very important question to ask everyone right now. Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God? I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently. It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy. We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair. I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself. Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence. I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him. He got away on his bike. I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me. I want to say that I might not have wre...
Comments
Post a Comment