What is your favorite meme? If you are a God-Fearing Man or Woman; you do not need a meme. As long as you are a Child of the Most High God, our desire is for Him and only Him. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability ❤️ Amen. All things shall be centered towards God and Jesus Christ 🙏 🙌. I truly desire God in every aspect of my life right now.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment