Skip to main content

What Does It Mean to Be Transparent?

What Does The Bible Say About Being Transparent?

 

        Good Day Everyone!! How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  What does the Bible say about being transparent? Let’s look up the definition of the word transparent.  The definition of the word transparent means allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.

"Transparent blue water"

synonyms:

see-through, clear, translucent, pellucid, crystal clear, crystalline, limpid, glassy, glasslike, liquid; More

  
   
  • Easy to perceive or detect.

"The residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes"

synonyms:

obvious, explicit, unambiguous, unequivocal, clear, lucid, straightforward, plain, (as) plain as the nose on your face, apparent, unmistakable, manifest, conspicuous, patent, indisputable, self-evident; 

rare transpicuous

"the symbolism of this myth is transparent"

  
   
  • Having thoughts, feelings, or motives that are easily perceived.

Next, how does this word define my behavior?  It defines my behavior by being accountable for my own actions.

     Transparency means to me personally is when I become responsible for my actions and behavior.  A sense of transparency inside of the Bible means that you are held responsible for your behavior.  No matter if it is good or bad.      

       However, when it comes to governing my behavior, I have to do what is right in the eyes of God.  When I think about it, I learn structure at an early age from living with my parents.  2nd Corinthians 5:10 says in the King James Version; For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.  This Bible verse specifically states that I am responsible for my actions; even from the time that I was a child until death.

        To be perfectly honest with everyone, 2nd Corinthians 5:10 speaks of transparency.  It also speaks of judgement for everyone that we have done whether good or bad.  Transparent as a behavior is very specific in nature.

 This is something that should not be taken lightly.  Transparency is a form of blamelessness.  It is very straightforward by nature as well as precise, especially when it comes to doing certain things in our life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...