Describe One Habit that brings you joy. Whenever I am helping another person, it brings me joy. Another thing that brings me joy is when I am using a computer or a typewriter, it brings me joy. Also, what brings me joy is when I am online because I am doing God’s Work by sharing the Gospel of Peace with everyone worldwide. If I am reading the Bible each day, it helps me to hear God’s Voice.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment