Skip to main content

1st Samuel 16:7 Commentary

What Does 1st Samuel 16:7 Really Mean in Contemporary Times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins August 31, 2024

 

   

 

   What does 1st Samuel 16:7 really mean in a contemporary society?  I want to say that God knows exactly who we all are because He created us.  I guess this Bible tells me that God is the only one who can judge mankind.  I say that because He made everything in His own image.  I know that When Samuel for looking for the next King of Israel, He was looking for someone who was compatible to God.  He was looking for someone who was God Fearing, and who was after God’s own heart.

       Next, God was looking at everyone to determine whether or not they would be suitable as King of Israel.  Honestly, God still does it because He wants to make sure that we are feasible for His Kingdom.  I know when I am writing this blog, I am being scrutinized by God Himself because He wants to make sure that I am worthy to become a member of His Kingdom.

 

 

        Further, I want to inform all of you that only man can look at the outside of the body of a person, and perhaps judge him according to his or her behavior.  The heart is very important because it tells God everything about you.  It even allows God to figure out if you are worthy to become a person who can marry a woman or man just to see if they are capable of treating the next person right.

        Also, when we are children, our parents can determine whether we are going to be a success or a failure.  To be honest with all of you, my parents knew whether or not I would be successful in life based on a test.  This test enables a child or an adult to go through a fixed course of action. 

        Subsequently, God will observe all of our works and see if we are in the Lambs Book of Life.  We are going to be judged according to how well we related with other people.  God is also going to look at to see what we have done for His Kingdom.  You know something, the things that we say out of our mouths can determine if we are worthy to join Jesus Christ someday.

 

        Moreover, I want all of you to know that; the money that we give to God determines if we are good stewards or not.  If we are robbing God with our tithes and offerings, then God will not accept us into his Kingdom.  We have to do things that are pleasing to God on a daily basis.

        Finally, a man or a woman can defile themselves according to their actions.  For example, if a man or a woman is having sex before marriage, this is called sexual immorality.  I have learned over the years to stay inside of separate houses until I get married to my wife.  There are times that Pastoral Counseling is necessary because there are differences in opinion or our actions towards others can make or break any engagement.

 

       In Summary, God knows exactly what we are going to do in advance.  He even knows how long we are going to live on earth.  I am doing my very best to stop sinning on a daily basis.  I know that I am going to make mistakes in life.  I will have to be quick to ask God for forgiveness.  I have to forgive other people and forgive myself.  I will admit that I have to learn how to forgive myself for all of the things that I had done; while inside of my body.

        In Conclusion, God knows all about me. God knew all of us while we were inside of our mother’s womb.  Jeremiah 1:5 says before you were born I knew you.  Before you were born I sanctified you and ordained you as a Prophet to the Nations. 

 

 My Name is Anthony Hopkins and I am from Dayton, Ohio.  I have been writing since April 1, 1991.  I have been writing essays and blogs for a number of years.  Please keep me in your prayers because I am scheduled to have eye surgery on September 6, 2022 at 3:00PM.  I have typed over 1,100 essays and Blogs on WordPress, Facebook, Penzu, and Blogger.  Thank you very much for reading my blog.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...