Skip to main content

Where is the Real Church located right now?


Where is the real Church located right now?
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins / February 23, 2020

        Praise The Lord Saints!!  Praise The Lord!!  How are all of you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I have a very important question to ask everyone right now.  The question is; where is the real Church located right now?  I am asking this question because I have received a Spiritual Awakening as of today.  I am not able to mention what actually happened today, but it literally made me cry all over my body. 

        I would like to start things off by saying that our body itself is the Living Temple of God itself.  1st Corinthians 3:16 says: Do you know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells inside of you.  I will personally admit that I something has been revealed to me by the use of speech that made me feel dejected inside of my body, soul, and spirit.  We are the Temple of the Living God, and I actually believe it.  To me personally, I am supposed to share the Good News of the Gospel of Peace with everyone that I come in contact with each day of my life.  Second, I am supposed to make disciples of many, caste out evil spirits from those who are suffering, as well as baptized everyone in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.

        Where is the real Church located right now?  The real Church is really inside of our hearts.  I am saying this because God wants us to become His Faithful Servants as well as an actual true Witness of God.  I am really asking this question because I personally feel that our society is contaminated with an agenda that is an abomination to God personally.  I have to also realize that we all have an assignment from God.  Our assignment has been confirmed to all of us since we came into existence. 
        Next, I want to inform everyone that according to 1st Corinthians 6:19 which says: What? Know that your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit which is inside you.  This is another Bible verse that verifies that we are still the Temple of the Living God and the Holy Spirit dwells inside of you, therefore, you are not your own.  We officially belong to God.  I know for me personally, I really understand this to mean that I am an actual temple of God.  Some might say that this is a metaphor.  It is that I am saying that my body is sacred and sanctified.  The word sanctified means to make holy.  This is very important to me because I can share with others that we are supposed to be utilized by God in order to serve Him.
        In Addition, I want to say that God calls us His ambassadors to the world.  We must share the Gospel of Peace with everyone that we are in contact with each day.  I am saying this that we are here for a reason.  I guess I can ask everyone: Do you really know who God is?  I really know who God is for myself.  We are His Living Vessels.  I am very proud to be a Living Vessel because we are His Masterpiece.  I am saying all of this because I am created by God Himself and I am here to serve Him for the rest of my life.
        Moreover, I want to say that I really feel that I belong to God.  I know that I am a Work in Progress metaphorically speaking.  In a way, this is a fact.  I am really saying this because I know that I am not perfect.  I just want to implement a Divine Plan, in order to save my people.  I am saying this because I am craving the Living Water. 
What is the definition of Living Water?  Living Water is Living water (Hebrew: מַֽיִם־חַיִּ֖ים‎ mayim-ḥayyîm; Greek: ὕδωρ ζῶν, hydōr zōn) is a biblical term which appears in both the Old and New Testaments. ... "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water" (John 4:10).  I am a person who desires something that can only God can provide for me.  I know that at first, I actually thought that the Living Water was something that I am supposed to drink.  I have come to a realization that I was confused at first, but right now, I definitely understand what Living Water mean to me. 
Back to the topic at hand. Where is the real Church located right now?  I want to say that; the real Church is located inside of me.  This is all I am saying.  As my Physical Church location is concerned, I have to allow God to steer me in the right direction.  Therefore, right now, I am relying on God to assist me with this very important task.  I really understand that it is very important to have a physical church.  A physical Church is a Church that has chosen for all of us to become affiliated with personally.  However, I am going to stick to myself when it comes to my personal temple right now.  My personal temple is a temple that I can say that God will have to choose this for me.  I am not trying to confuse anyone right now.  It is that I am happy being myself inside of the eyes of God. 


Finally, I want to say that I am the Temple of God.  I am content with being comfortable by sharing God’s Good News of the Gospel of Peace.  I know that this is not a perfect essay, but all that I am saying is that I am here for a reason and God loves me.  The Temple of God is very sacred.  I am just searching for a place where I can plant myself at and grow.  I love all of you.  I feel that I am a Temple that is a sanctified vessel that comes from God.  This is all that I am saying right now.  Thank You for reading my essay.  Even though it might not meet anyone’s expectations.  I am only saying that I am myself.  I am loved.  I am me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...