Skip to main content

WHICH RELATIONSHIP HAS TAUGHT YOU THE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?

Which relationship has taught you the most about yourself?  My relationship with God and Jesus Christ has taught me a whole lot about myself because I am able to share God's Word with everyone in spite of all of my personal pain and suffering that I am currently dealing with right now 🙏.  I know that what I am currently going through is not my fault.  God and Jesus Christ are the only two people who are able to resolve all of my problems 🙏.  I have been clean and sober for 36 years now.  I know that God and Jesus Christ are with me every step of the way 🙏.  I have learned a whole lot about myself over the years because mankind can not solve my current problems.  Although man can not solve my current problems but their prayers are deeply appreciated 🙏.  I might have doubted myself over the years, but God and Jesus Christ always listen to all of my concerns. As long as you are sincere with God and Jesus Christ as well as yourself, then I know that I can overcome all of my personal obstacles that are in my life right now. Lord, thank you for keeping it real with me all of my life.  Thank you for allowing me to stand firm throughout my life 🙏.  Thank you for your breath of life that I breathe each day of the week.  Thank you for allowing me to pray for other people and myself.  Thank you for your daily bread 🍞 🙏.  Thank you for allowing me to be transparent throughout my life right now. My relationship with God and Jesus Christ will always be very important to me.  Thank you, God, and Jesus Christ for all things.  In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Wrestled with God

Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob?        I have a very important question to ask everyone right now.  Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God?  I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently.  It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy.  We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair.  I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself.               Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence.  I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him.  He got away on his bike.  I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me.  I want to say that I might not have wre...

God is Watching All of US

    God is watching all of us!!   I know for myself that God has been watching me because He is solely responsible for waking me up this morning.  He watches me because I know that I am not able to get away with anything that I am doing wrong throughout my entire 60 years of existence. Next, I want to inform everyone that I have been a Born Again Christian for 10 years now.  I will admit that I have had my moments when I have acted out by using words that does not make sense.  Lord God, I am asking You; to please forgive me of all of my sins both past and present.  This also includes any sins that I am thinking about inside of my mind, as well as any besetting sins that I have presently. Good Afternoon Lord Jesus!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform you that I am only a Work in Progress.  The reason why I am saying this is simply because I am not perfect.  I am asking you to please bridle my tongue; so t...

STEPS ARE ORDERED BY GOD

Steps ordered by God         Is it true that our steps are ordered by God?  This is a very good question.  The reason why I am asking this question is simply because I am curious.  The following Bible verses will be discussed: Jeremiah 10:23, Proverbs 20:24, Job 34:21, and Job 31:4.  First, I would like to emphasize that God does order our steps.  According to Jeremiah 10:23 says O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  This means that it is a Power that is greater than ourselves that is actually helping us.  Second, in the Book of Proverbs in the 20 th  Chapter and the 24 th  verse which states that man’s goings are of the Lord, how can a man understand his own way?  This Bible verse is a little bit different.  A man’s goings are the steps that are ordered by God.  How can a man understand his own way?  This is a very good ...