Skip to main content

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR BEST HEALTHY EATING HABITS 🤔?

What are your best healthy eating habits? Honestly, I try to eat more fruits and vegetables as well as grains on a daily basis.   I really drink a lot of water juice and milk as well.  I have been clean and sober for 36 years now.  I know that as long as I can remain clean and sober from alcohol and other drugs, I know that through God and Jesus Christ's assistance, I can overcome all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me.   God and Jesus Christ are solely responsible for keeping me alive on a daily basis 🙏.  Although I might weigh 317 pounds simply because I am taking too many psychotropic medications, Invega and Prozac and Vistaril and Neurontin have increased my appetite for foods and drinks throughout the past 14 years now.  I know that I have been taking vitamins for the past 7 years, and this has also increased my appetite for foods and drinks, as well as increased my blood count on a monthly basis.  Remember one thing that God is doing for me more than I am doing for myself.   Please continue to pray for me because my red blood cell count is low right now 🙏. I have been eating green leafy vegetables, but my red blood cell count continues to remain low.  I am taking iron pills on a daily basis 🙏.  Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability.   In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Wrestled with God

Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob?        I have a very important question to ask everyone right now.  Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God?  I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently.  It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy.  We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair.  I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself.               Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence.  I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him.  He got away on his bike.  I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me.  I want to say that I might not have wre...

God is Watching All of US

    God is watching all of us!!   I know for myself that God has been watching me because He is solely responsible for waking me up this morning.  He watches me because I know that I am not able to get away with anything that I am doing wrong throughout my entire 60 years of existence. Next, I want to inform everyone that I have been a Born Again Christian for 10 years now.  I will admit that I have had my moments when I have acted out by using words that does not make sense.  Lord God, I am asking You; to please forgive me of all of my sins both past and present.  This also includes any sins that I am thinking about inside of my mind, as well as any besetting sins that I have presently. Good Afternoon Lord Jesus!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform you that I am only a Work in Progress.  The reason why I am saying this is simply because I am not perfect.  I am asking you to please bridle my tongue; so t...

STEPS ARE ORDERED BY GOD

Steps ordered by God         Is it true that our steps are ordered by God?  This is a very good question.  The reason why I am asking this question is simply because I am curious.  The following Bible verses will be discussed: Jeremiah 10:23, Proverbs 20:24, Job 34:21, and Job 31:4.  First, I would like to emphasize that God does order our steps.  According to Jeremiah 10:23 says O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  This means that it is a Power that is greater than ourselves that is actually helping us.  Second, in the Book of Proverbs in the 20 th  Chapter and the 24 th  verse which states that man’s goings are of the Lord, how can a man understand his own way?  This Bible verse is a little bit different.  A man’s goings are the steps that are ordered by God.  How can a man understand his own way?  This is a very good ...