What is a thing you wish schools actually taught 🤔? I only wish schools actually taught Bible study and proper etiquette so that today's children can learn how to respect their own elders and each other better. These are recommendations for public school systems in the United States. Public schools in the United States should be just like Japan and China they should attend school all day long. Honestly, our public schools in the United States should bring back summer school, and our children should be able to attend church and school six days per week. All of these things should be emphasized because parents need to literally attend school with their own children because the institution of family is breaking down as we speak. Children and their parents should always learn how to love and respect each other. Parents are having their children at an early age because children are experiencing sex at an early age themselves as well. I really think that conflict resolution anger management and proper social skills should be taught to both parents and children simultaneously throughout the entire year. What are some of your recommendations and solutions to our public schools systems in the United States? Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability. I really think that home economics should be emphasized in the United States Public School Systems. Our children in the United States are not reading very well compared to other children worldwide. School extended day sessions are highly recommended in the United States Public School System. Our children are having problems at home as well. There is also violence inside of our public schools in the United States. Lord God and Jesus Christ please help all of us worldwide immediately. Please put a STAT ON IT.
Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob? I have a very important question to ask everyone right now. Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God? I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently. It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy. We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair. I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself. Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence. I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him. He got away on his bike. I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me. I want to say that I might not have wre...
Comments
Post a Comment