What is a quote that perfectly describes your outlook on life 🤔? Bill Cosby famous quote states that if you do not succeed try try again. I know that for me personally, I have failed more times than an average person simply because I was under the influence of alcohol 🍸 and Marijuana during an 11 year period from 1979 to 1990. I will also admit that alcohol 🍸 was only a solvent that I used to drink a whole lot by myself and with my family members and friends in the Dayton Ohio area. I just know that this was a period of time when I had rebelled against everyone during that time as well. Another famous Bible verse coming from Exodus 14:14 says that the Lord will fight for you. The only thing that I should do is be still and allow God to fight all of my battles for me. This is so true because I have heard this Bible verse being mentioned numerous times by my pastor and on the radio show by Dr. Chuck Swindoll called Incite for Living. I also like 2nd Chronicles 20:15, which says that for the battle is not yours but God's. I really love Bill Cosby famous quote as well as the Bible verse from Exodus 14:14 as well as 2nd Chronicles 20:15. One of my all-time favorite Bible verse; The Lord will never leave you or forsake you. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability. Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏 ♥️. Thank you for reading my essay today 🙏 ❤️.
What is a quote that perfectly describes your outlook on life 🤔? Bill Cosby famous quote states that if you do not succeed try try again. I know that for me personally, I have failed more times than an average person simply because I was under the influence of alcohol 🍸 and Marijuana during an 11 year period from 1979 to 1990. I will also admit that alcohol 🍸 was only a solvent that I used to drink a whole lot by myself and with my family members and friends in the Dayton Ohio area. I just know that this was a period of time when I had rebelled against everyone during that time as well. Another famous Bible verse coming from Exodus 14:14 says that the Lord will fight for you. The only thing that I should do is be still and allow God to fight all of my battles for me. This is so true because I have heard this Bible verse being mentioned numerous times by my pastor and on the radio show by Dr. Chuck Swindoll called Incite for Living. I also like 2nd Chronicles 20:15, which says that for the battle is not yours but God's. I really love Bill Cosby famous quote as well as the Bible verse from Exodus 14:14 as well as 2nd Chronicles 20:15. One of my all-time favorite Bible verse; The Lord will never leave you or forsake you. Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability. Amen and Amen 🙌 🙏 ❤️ 👏 ♥️. Thank you for reading my essay today 🙏 ❤️.
Comments
Post a Comment