What is the best purchase you have ever made? Honestly, the best purchase that I have ever made is purchasing a very large Holy Bible that has a corcordance attached to it last year. This biblical book is the best purchase that I have ever made in my entire life. In addition, I also purchased a King James Version Holy Bible 👏 🙌 at a library book sale last year while I was staying with my relatives last year. Currently I have a Holy Bible App that I can use on my smartphone that I can read and hear the narrator read 📚 the entire Bible at its entirety. Amen and Amen 🌐 🙏 ❤️ 🙌 😊 👏 🌐. God is Good All of the time ⏲️ 🙏 🙌 ❤️ God is Good! Thank you for allowing me to answer this question to the best of my ability. In Jesus name Amen and Amen 🌐 🙏 ❤️ 🙌 😊 👏. I will admit that the Holy Bible should always be free to everyone worldwide rather than becoming sold just for someone else to gain a financial profit 📈. This biblical book should always be distributed for free for everyone who is interested in reading 📚 it. Thank you ! God will always bless someone who always distribute it to everyone 🙏 ✨️ 🙌 ❤️.
Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob? I have a very important question to ask everyone right now. Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God? I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently. It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy. We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair. I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself. Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence. I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him. He got away on his bike. I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me. I want to say that I might not have wre...
Comments
Post a Comment