As we get older, those roads and possibilities begin to diminish, as we figure out more and more who we are, what we want and what we don't want for ourselves. What kind of track have you chosen in life? Where have you come from and where are you going? We'll try to figure it all out in this insightful quiz! Education and Self Develeopment Your life track is one of growth and progression through the acquiring of knowledge. You love learning and believe it's the right way to advance in life. You tend to be good at scientific topics and you invest yourself in every project you do so with time, you will become the perfect person for any job because you pay attention to all details when learning. This tends to grow results for you in the future. Share your results with friends to learn more about them! Share Result Share Quiz WhatsApp Next Quiz Found a mistake?
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment