Skip to main content

2nd Corinthians 5:20: And What it Means to All People


2nd Corinthians 5:20: And What it Means to All People!!

By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins April 2, 2021

 

        Praise the Lord Saints!!  Praise the Lord!!  How are all of you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I would like to say that we are ambassadors for Christ.  According to 2nd Corinthians 5:20 says: Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be you reconciled to God.  I am an ambassador for Christ Jesus.  I want to inform all of you that I am also a Child of God.

 I know that this essay is professing my love for Jesus Christ.  I know that I have come a very long way in my personal life.  I know that I have been a drug user as well as a gang member before.  From September 1, 1979 until January 15, 1990.  I used to affiliate myself with gang members.  Furthermore, I want to mention that I started drinking alcohol at the age of 7.  My mother and her husband were alcoholics.  I became an alcoholic actually at birth.  I do recall sweating a whole lot.  I also used to shiver inside of the bed.  I used to have cold spells while I was sleeping.



In Addition, I have joined gangs at an early age.  I became a gang member at the age of 9.  Although my grandmothers used to shield me from gang violence.  Currently, I am an ambassador for Christ because I have rededicated my life back to Jesus Christ on February 15, 2015.  I have dedicated my life to Him because I have taken things seriously.  I know that I read the Bible every single day of the week.

        Also, I had a whole lot of fun while living inside of my grandmother’s house.  My two grandmothers are responsible for taking me to church.  They are responsible for praying for me as well.  My grandmothers and grandfathers used to walk me to school.  This is because my so-called friends used to beat me up all of the time.  Right now, I am getting ready to focus on the lesson.  What is the role of an ambassador of Christ?  Ambassadors also have great responsibilities for the Kingdom in order to rescue people from acts of warfare. As ambassadors of Christ, we take commands well and are very responsible. Since we are acting on behalf of the King we represent, we must live in Christlike holiness and power while on the earth.  What is a church Ambassador?

A Church Ambassador takes their personal heart and passion for the life-affirming work of New Life and shares it with their congregation and works to build and establish an intentional partnership between the two. A Church Ambassador allows us [the church] to know what is going on locally at a Care Center of the Church.

        Further, I want to say that an ambassador conducts herself or himself like Jesus Christ.  Ambassadors do not use any vulgarity whatsoever.  An Ambassador is a person who lives Christ-like manner.  Ambassadors are responsible for the affairs of Jesus Christ.  Ambassadors read the Bible everyday of the week.  Ambassadors always listen to music that is design to edify Jesus Christ as well as the Church.  Ambassadors raise their children according to Church rules.  Ambassadors are well groomed and dressed. 

 

 

Finally, I want to say that I am an ambassador who really needs work.  I am considered as a Work in Progress.  This means that my whole attitude must change for the better.  This is because a close friend of mine informed me that I have to conduct myself like a Kingdom Man.  A Kingdom Man is a God-Fearing Man.  A Kingdom man is an ambassador for Jesus Christ.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...