Tell us about the last thing you got excited about. When President Obama became officially President of the United States of America. When Kamala Harris became Vice President of the United States. I became excited when I graduated from College at the University of Toledo on Saturday June 17, 1995. I also got excited when I got baptized at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church on Sunday February 15, 2015 : This is the day when I became a Born Again Christian Man.Tell us about the last thing you got excited about. When President Obama became officially President of the United States of America. When Kamala Harris became Vice President of the United States. I became excited when I graduated from College at the University of Toledo on Saturday June 17, 1995. I also got excited when I got baptized at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church on Sunday February 15, 2015 : This is the day when I became a Born Again Christian Man.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment