Skip to main content

Lamentations 3:39 Commentary


Lamentations 3:39: And What It Means to All People!!

By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins August 18, 2020

 

        39. Why Should a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?  Allow me to expand on this Bible verse.  Lamentations 3:39 has a whole lot to do with the sins that we commit against God.  When it comes to a man, woman, and child that sins, why shall we complain when we sin against God?

 Why should a living man complain about the punishment of his sins.  Frankly, a man should repent of his sins rather than complain about it.  I mean his sins.

        Micah 7:9 says I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against Him, until He pleads my case and executes justice for me.  He will bring me forth to the light; I will see His righteousness.  The reason why I wrote this Bible verse is simply because it coincides with Lamentations 3:39. These two Bible verses are alike when it comes to man’s sins.  The Bible verse Micah 7:9 talks about God’s wrath against mankind.  God will execute justice for all of us.  In the previous Bible verse, man complains about his sins.

 

 

 

        I guess whenever man complains to God about his sins, man is trying to question God’s wrath against him.  Man is also questioning his punishment from God to begin with.  Why should a living man complain? 

 Man is expressing his dissatisfaction about his sins to God.  I understand why Jeremiah wrote it!!  Jeremiah wrote it as a complaint against God.  When it comes to our sins, we do not have any business complaining to God or anyone else!!  I understand what a lament means.  The word lament means to complain or express sorrow.

        I sincerely understand that God is giving all of us a second chance at life.  I know that man is not supposed to quarrel or argue with God in the first place.  Man is very sinful.  Man, questions everything that he does wrong because he is afraid and terrified of God’s wrath.  When it comes to Micah 7:9, it specifically talks about God’s wrath on the wicked.

 In my case, I know that I am a sinful man, who needs God’s grace and mercy upon me.  When it comes to my sins, and iniquities, I have to be transparent and accountable for all of my sins.

        Finally, I have realized that I cannot fight God either way.  I know that God created me for a reason.  I might not know my reason for existing to all of my questions.

 I know that if I see God for myself, I might have to pay the price!! This means that I might perish in the process.  When it comes to my sins, God has the right to judge me according to all of my sins.  Man can only make an opinion about me.  Even though, I have to adhere to Man’s laws and God’s Laws as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...