Skip to main content

How Are You Feeling Right Now?

How are you feeling right now? I am still exhausted and tired right now.   I was hospitalized on Sunday morning because of an injury to my kidneys.   I will admit that I was drinking a lot of coffee during the past few months.   I also will admit to eating too many processed foods.   I know that my Creatinine levels were very high this month alone.   I realized that Creatinine pertains to body waste.  I really didn't know about it when I was discharged from the hospital on Monday evening of this week.   I also have low Testosterone Levels and it really makes me very tired all of the time.  I know that my coffee drinking days are over.  I am very grateful to be alive each day.   I noticed that my clothes and body smelled like saliva and urine that came from my apartment vents system.   To be honest with all of you, I have been going through this problem since last year on April of 2023.  I know that I was not bothering anyone.   It's just that I have enemies inside of the wrong places.   As I am writing this essay, I am being sprinkled with urine and saliva that is coming from my ventilation system.   God is really on my side right now.   I like for my apartment to be extremely cool inside of it.  I have reported this matter to the Maintenance Department at Wentworth HI Rise Apartments and the Greater Dayton Premier Management located in Dayton, Ohio.   Otherwise, I am still here on Planet Earth for a specified reason.   I am very happy to be at home resting and enjoying myself.  I am feeling much better now than a few days ago.  I have been clean and sober for 34 years, 3 months, and 27 days now.   I really know that I am going through withdrawals from coffee and taking my medication Ativan.   I told the Psychiatrist to take me off of the medicine itself.  I really appreciate Jesus Christ's Love that He has for me right now.  Thank you for reading my essay and praying for me during my time of need.  I need to eat more fruits and vegetables in my diet. Finally, I want to inform all of you that I really love you very much.  I have to consult with my Property Manager about this problem with my Heating and Air Conditioner System.   I have to talk with him about my water problem. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...