Skip to main content

Respect Your Elders Part 2


Not Found

Respecting Your Elders is biblical and it is very serious.  This is because your children are watching you as parents.  When I was growing up in the Dayton, Ohio Area, I had to say Yes Ma'am and No Ma'am and Yes Sir and No Sir.  I also had to give up my seat for the elderly.

Not Found

Next, I have to do whatever I was told to do by elderly people.  I had to respect what they said to me unless it's sometime vulgarity and I had to take a walk in the neighborhood.  Today, our young people do not have any respect for their own parents or the elderly people.  Our young people use bad language in front of the elderly.

Not Found

Finally, I want to inform all of you that I used to be a juvenile delinquent from ages 14 through 17. When I was in high school, I used to drink alcohol and smoke marijuana.  At that time,my mother had given up on her own children.  I remember when I did not attend school or church;  until my grandparents told me to my face that I was going in the wrong direction.  My grandparents did not play with me.  My grandparents made sure that I was in school.  I lived with my grandparents until I graduated from high school.  My family members were dysfunctional.  My grandparents did not play that family dysfunctional mess.  My siblings and I have different fathers.

Not Found

My grandparents were champions when It comes to the truth.  I have always submitted myself when it came to the truth.  My grandparents made sure that I went to church and school.  My mother told me to my face that she was very proud of me for graduating from high school and college.  My great aunt made sure that I have completed my homework all of the time.  My mother and I were together all of the time.  When my grandparents died, I cried for hours.  When my mother and sister died, I became very depressed and sad.  I miss all of my relatives who are not living anymore.  My nieces and nephews do not know me.  My brother and I didn't have any children because they cost too much.  The rest of my siblings have children.  I love all of my nieces and nephews. My family members and I do not speak to each other anymore.  Theyare accusing me of talking to scammers and computer hackers.  I do not speak to them anymore.  Thank you Lord Jesus for being my friend.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Wrestled with God

Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob?        I have a very important question to ask everyone right now.  Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God?  I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently.  It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy.  We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair.  I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself.               Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence.  I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him.  He got away on his bike.  I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me.  I want to say that I might not have wre...

God is Watching All of US

    God is watching all of us!!   I know for myself that God has been watching me because He is solely responsible for waking me up this morning.  He watches me because I know that I am not able to get away with anything that I am doing wrong throughout my entire 60 years of existence. Next, I want to inform everyone that I have been a Born Again Christian for 10 years now.  I will admit that I have had my moments when I have acted out by using words that does not make sense.  Lord God, I am asking You; to please forgive me of all of my sins both past and present.  This also includes any sins that I am thinking about inside of my mind, as well as any besetting sins that I have presently. Good Afternoon Lord Jesus!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform you that I am only a Work in Progress.  The reason why I am saying this is simply because I am not perfect.  I am asking you to please bridle my tongue; so t...

STEPS ARE ORDERED BY GOD

Steps ordered by God         Is it true that our steps are ordered by God?  This is a very good question.  The reason why I am asking this question is simply because I am curious.  The following Bible verses will be discussed: Jeremiah 10:23, Proverbs 20:24, Job 34:21, and Job 31:4.  First, I would like to emphasize that God does order our steps.  According to Jeremiah 10:23 says O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  This means that it is a Power that is greater than ourselves that is actually helping us.  Second, in the Book of Proverbs in the 20 th  Chapter and the 24 th  verse which states that man’s goings are of the Lord, how can a man understand his own way?  This Bible verse is a little bit different.  A man’s goings are the steps that are ordered by God.  How can a man understand his own way?  This is a very good ...