Skip to main content

Psalm 38:18 Commentary


Not Found

Psalm 38:18 says:  I will confess my iniquity; I am very sorry for my sin.  This means that I am supposed to confess all that I have done wrong in Your eyes.  First, I want to inform all of you that I urinated on myself when I was six years old.  The reason why is because I was too afraid to go to the bathroom at my mother's house.  She whipped me with a belt for urinating on the bed.  Second, I had learned how to use Vulgarity at the age of five years old.  This is because my aunt cursed her mother for getting pregnant at the age of 14.  My grandparents knew that she was having sex with a grown man.  Third, I asked my aunt what was wrong because her only son died from Sid's at the age of mine months.  Fourth, I remember when I caught TB at the age of 11 years old. My grandparents took me to the hospital and I had to stay away from school for a month and a half.  My mother became very angry because her husband caught the disease from drinking alcohol after his friends.  Fifth, I do remember giving my sister's a haircut with a pair of scissors.  My family members whipped me for nine years.  I got into a fistfight over cutting my sister's hair.

Not Found

I still have a state of uneasiness for all of my iniquities.  I remember stealing from my own mother.  I took thirty dollars from my mother's purse and I went downtown and I bought a gym bag.  I do remember when I tried to steal a candy bar at the store.  I still feel bad for stealing candy at the store and I had to go over my grandparents house and stay for four years.  I do remember getting into a fistfight with a girl at school.  She smacked me in my face because I had accidentally bumped into her at school.  Later that day, I shot her with my rifle.  Sixth, I remember when I shot 36 birds in one day.  The police chased me and my cousin home.  I do remember when I slapped my grandma because she punished me for fighting my sister. My sister got pregnant at the age of 14 by a grown man.  She also got pregnant two years later at the age of 16.  My sister and I do not speak to each other anymore.

Not Found

Finally, these are an example of some of my sins that I had committed in my life.  I am still dealing with the repercussions of my sins.  It is all my fault for injuring my family members and other people for the things that they have done to me personally.  I forgave my mother's husband for stabbing me in my left arm with a hookknife.  I told the police that he was too old to go to jail.  I also forgiven my mother for changing my last name.  Life had dealt me a bad hand for the sins that I have committed even as an adult because I am a mentally ill man, who has a very high IQ.  At least I graduated from college twice.  I have worked with some troubled kids for three years.  I have worked 12 years inside of college libraries in Toledo, Ohio and Charlotte, NC.  I had a good life right now.  I have been clean and sober for 33 years now.  I love all of my family members very much.  All 38 nieces and nephews do not respect me as a person.  Lord Jesus, please intervene between my family vs myself.  This is not my fault. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Wrestled with God

Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that the Man of God Wrestled with Jacob?        I have a very important question to ask everyone right now.  Have you ever wrestled with Satan in the same way that Jacob wrestled with the Man of God?  I am asking this question because I had a flashback recently.  It happened in 1974 when I got into a fist fight with a 15-year-old boy.  We got into a fist fight over a black fisted pick that people used to comb their hair.  I fought this boy because he threatened my manhood over something that he could have purchased for himself.               Next, I fought with this boy because he threatened me with violence.  I might have been younger, but that poor brother was limping after I got finished with him.  He got away on his bike.  I want to inform all of you that this boy was 6 years older than me.  I want to say that I might not have wre...

God is Watching All of US

    God is watching all of us!!   I know for myself that God has been watching me because He is solely responsible for waking me up this morning.  He watches me because I know that I am not able to get away with anything that I am doing wrong throughout my entire 60 years of existence. Next, I want to inform everyone that I have been a Born Again Christian for 10 years now.  I will admit that I have had my moments when I have acted out by using words that does not make sense.  Lord God, I am asking You; to please forgive me of all of my sins both past and present.  This also includes any sins that I am thinking about inside of my mind, as well as any besetting sins that I have presently. Good Afternoon Lord Jesus!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform you that I am only a Work in Progress.  The reason why I am saying this is simply because I am not perfect.  I am asking you to please bridle my tongue; so t...

STEPS ARE ORDERED BY GOD

Steps ordered by God         Is it true that our steps are ordered by God?  This is a very good question.  The reason why I am asking this question is simply because I am curious.  The following Bible verses will be discussed: Jeremiah 10:23, Proverbs 20:24, Job 34:21, and Job 31:4.  First, I would like to emphasize that God does order our steps.  According to Jeremiah 10:23 says O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  This means that it is a Power that is greater than ourselves that is actually helping us.  Second, in the Book of Proverbs in the 20 th  Chapter and the 24 th  verse which states that man’s goings are of the Lord, how can a man understand his own way?  This Bible verse is a little bit different.  A man’s goings are the steps that are ordered by God.  How can a man understand his own way?  This is a very good ...