Skip to main content

First Corinthians 14:40

What does it mean to Do Things in Order?
        Good Day Everyone!! I would like to start this essay off by asking one question.  What does it mean to do things in order? First, let’s obtain the definition of the word order.  The definition of the word order is the sequence of words in a sentence, especially as governed by grammatical rules and as affecting meaning.  Another definition of the word order has a lot to do with setting boundaries and limits when it comes to behavior. 

 

        Next, I want to add that order when it comes to the Bible has a lot to do with obeying God’s word.  I know that when a child is growing up, they learn how to do certain things from being around their parents.  For example, a child is supposed to listen to their parents, and others that are involved in their life.  As long as the guidance is conducted in a positive manner. When it comes to following God’s word, it is imperative for all of us as human beings to listen and obey God in the same way we did our earthly parents. 
        Moreover, I want to inform everyone that I am a Born Again Christian man who adheres to God’s Holy word.  I will admit that I am not perfect.  I will say that I am a follower and a doer of the word of God.  Some might judge me and say that I am a borderline Christian.  I do not view myself as being inadequate in any way.  It is that I will admit that I have allowed myself to fall for the foolishness of this world.

        In Addition, I would like to apologize to everyone for the things that I have been doing that were distasteful to God Himself.  Like they say, only God can judge me.  Mankind only have an opinion about me as a person.  God has the final word.  I would like to say that I am a very good person who has a lot of common sense.  I also want to mention that it is our job to do the Great Commission.  I will say this that I still need help and prayer along in my journey to serve the Lord and spread the latter rains to everyone that I come in contact with each day of my life.

        Finally, I want to mention to everyone that our bodies belong to God.  Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit; that is inside of me right now.  Therefore, I am me and I am okay with myself today because I believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I have been clean and sober from alcohol and drugs for the past 32 years.  My sobriety date is May 2, 1990.  I take my recovery and life very seriously.  I love all of you very much as people.  I love all of you in the same way that Jesus Christ loves everyone.  I will say that I am a human being and a Child of God first and foremost.

        In Conclusion, I want to say that the poem that I have on the next page pertains to all people.  It is called the I am Me Poem.  When it comes to maintaining order for God, I take that very seriously.  Order to me gives me an opportunity to get things right before I leave earth.  I know that I have had a lot of things to do in order to change for the better.  I am very happy to have Jesus Christ as my personal Savior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...