Skip to main content

Greetings and Salutations from Dayton, Ohio


Good Morning Everyone!  I am sending greetings and salutations from Dayton, Ohio.  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I would like to start things off by saying the Serenity Prayer.  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and give me the serenity to know the difference.  I want all of you to please keep me in your prayers and thoughts.  I would like for you to please do me a favor.  Please read my blogs and essays that I have written on my Wordpress account.  
My name is Anthony Joseph Hopkins, and I am from Dayton, Ohio.  I would like for you to please read my book called Essays by Anthony Joseph Hopkins.  It is about my personal relationship with God.  Attention to those who are single, please read 1st Corinthians 7th Chapter.  It is very important.  In the 9th verse.  It says, But If they cannot exercise self control, let them marry.  For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.  Paul is addressing the church in Corinth about their relationship problem.  The people during that time were having sex before marriage.  It is best to become friends first and foremost.  It is better to be friends first before lovers.  Burning with passion is an intense desire for sex.  We must continue to live life the right way.  We must keep our minds on Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...