Skip to main content

What is the definition of the word friend?

 

What is the definition of the word friend?



A friend is a person whom one knows, and with whom one has a bond or mutual affection typically exclusive of sexual or family relations. A companion. A person of the same nation, party, or group. A friend is a person who is not hostile. A friend is a person who is attached to another by affection or esteem. A friend is a person who has a nice personality. A friend is very kind, honest, and understanding.

My best female friend's name is Precious. Precious and I are very close friends. I have known her for the past 23 years now. Precious met me through another mutual friend. I arrived at Precious's house one week before Labor Day of 1999. This is also when I started writing essays for a class that I was enrolled in at UNCC.


 

Precious, I want to wish you a Happy Birthday today. This is for you. You are a Christian Woman who is always willing to help other people. Precious, you are a very intelligent woman. You are a very special person. You were willing to help me when I was at my lowest point in my life. I want to say Thank you for your friendship. Your friendship means a lot to me. You are a gifted person. For the past 23 years, you have listened to me vent about numerous things.

 Precious, I really enjoy our time together because I have learned how to become a mature man. I have learned a whole lot from you. It is my honor to wish you many more birthdays.

Precious, I love you as my best friend forever. I know when I left Charlotte, NC on January 5, 2010; I cried the entire time I was on the Greyhound bus headed back home. I guess I was running away from my problems. You are a Christian Woman who has Christ like features. You will make a very good therapist.

You are so smart that you were right about one thing: That black coffee is like taking water pills.   I almost had an accident in my clothes. You know something, I suffer from diabetes and incontinence. You are right about taking Zyprexa. It increases your appetite. I weigh 295 pounds right now. You are right about everything that I am going through now. You have an above average IQ.

 I have an above average IQ myself. Thank you for being there for me. You and my niece Ryan are gifted. I'm gifted in different ways. Precious, I am going to enjoy coming back to Charlotte NC. I should not have left the city because you need me more than ever before.

Precious I need a job. If you want you to save me some money again, I will appreciate it. I always understood you. God Fearing People are special to me. You are right about one thing that I have a Spiritual Discernment. If I would have stayed in Charlotte NC thing's would have never happened.

 I am very happy to have a second chance at coming back to Charlotte NC because we can help each other. We have a Partnership together.  I love you very much. Please keep this information forever. I miss all of you.

 I am very sorry for hurting you in any way. I know that I can be stubborn at times myself. I am very honest with God and Mankind. Good is inside of us. We are only a vapor that only lasts for a short time.  Psalms 144:4 says Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow. Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend Precious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...