Skip to main content

1st Samuel 16:7: And What it means to all People!!

 

1st Samuel 16:7; And What it Means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins January 25, 2022



       Good Day Everyone!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I would like to say that 1st Samuel 16:7 is a very important Bible verse.  It says as follows: But the Lord said to Samuel, look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.  This means that God is capable of looking at every intention of man in advance.  If a human being indicates to you that they know you more than God!!  They are telling a lie.  God knows all of us more than man will ever know.



       Next, I want to inform all of you that only God knew all of us even when we were inside of our mother’s womb.  Jeremiah 1:5 says before you were born I knew you, before you were born, I sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations.  This means that God knew all of us long before we were born.  He ordained us as prophets to the nations.  God knows all of my intentions in advance.  God knows exactly how long I am going to live on earth.  Therefore, man cannot predict this form of behavior like God can in advance.



      

 

Further, I want to let everyone know that God knew me before I was born.  Anytime that man say that they know me more than God; they are telling a bold face lie.  It is God who knows me extremely well.  God knows all of my thoughts, opinions, and feelings in advance.  Lord Jesus, it is you, who knows all about me.  Lord Jesus, you know my emotions and ideas better than man.  Another human being does not know the things that God know.  A human being has the capacity to understand man according to the outer appearance.



  It is the Lord who looks at the heart.  The Lord knows my heart better than mankind.  Man’s thoughts are not like God’s thoughts.  Man’s ways are not like God’s ways.  Man’s ways are not higher than God’s ways in the first place.  Man cannot hide from God.  Man can hide himself from another man.  However, when it comes to God, man cannot hide from Him.



 God will always know where we are all of the time.  God even knows in advance if we are going to heaven or hell.  God is a righteous Judge.  He knows in advance our final resting place.  This is the reason why it is very important that we repent of all of our sins in advance.  It is very important that we live a righteous life right now before He comes back to earth.  This is the reason why I have to repent of all of my sins long before He comes back to earth.  I know that I am a Work in Progress.

 


 I know that I am not perfect.  I am blessed just to breathe His precious air.  This is the reason why I share my personal experiences with other people.  I want to inform all of you that it is very important to live a life that is pleasing to God.  I want to inform all of you that my life has been filled with ups and downs.  This is the reason why I am changing every single day of the week.  God is judging me and observing me as we speak.  We are supposed to live a righteous life.  We are supposed to live a life that is pleasing to Him.


 

       God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change.  Please give me the courage to change the things that I can, and give me the wisdom to know the difference.  I recite the serenity prayer every single day of the week.  I want to inform all of you that it is not my will, but His Will!!  I want to say that it is the Lord God whose air that I breathe each day that is giving me life.  I am grateful.  I have a whole lot of gratitude in my life right now.  I will continue to share with everyone in my personal life about God.  I am a very intelligent man, who have a lot of common sense.  I am a man who is highly educated.  I am a man who knows the Bible.  I am a man who is not perfect.  I am a man, who is striving to achieve success.



       Finally, I want to inform all of you that I am striving to achieve success by reading God’s Word.  I am striving to learn all about God.  I am aware of the influences that the world has to offer.  I am avoiding acts that goes against God.  I am more cognizant of the things that goes against God right now, more than ever before.  I am grateful to God for giving me life.  I am happier more than ever before.  I am gifted and educated; when it comes to book knowledge.  I am a very nice person.  I am a pleasant person to be around.  I am a person who understand God’s Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...